1. This vaporizer takes the R410A liquid freon and passes it through an pressure orifice, thus liquid freon will be converted into gas and released.
2. Several times faster than basic R401a r410a refrigerant vapor charging, add heat and evaporate the liquid refrigerant that you are very slowly adding.
3. Attached on the HVAC R-410a gauge low (blue) side, purge all the lines and inverted tank bottle above the gauge, close red valve then open blue valve and refrigerant tank valve to start your charging work.
4. Equipped with an automatic check valve to accomplish vacuums (Please note that the valve will rattle at runtime).
5. Charge directly without pre cylinder heating, no pressure drop in cylinder, meets all units 1/2 ton or larger.